These Terms and Conditions applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name www.wadebridge-chamber.co.uk and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you.
Please read these terms carefully before using this Website. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this Website.
In accessing this Website, you have accepted these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must leave the website now.
These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time. To keep up to date with these Terms and Conditions you should re-visit this page frequently.
Intellectual property rights
You are permitted to access the documents and information at www.wadebridge-chamber.co.uk . You may download and print extracts from this Website for your internal use as long as:
- images and documents are not changed
- copyright is acknowledged
- intelectual property rights and copyright remain with www.wadebridge-chamber.co.uk
- The logos, company names, products and trademarks are proprietary marks and are the property of their respective owners.
- While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We reserve the right to undertake maintenance as and when necessary which may result in the site becoming unavailable for a short time.
Links to and from other websites
- Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you select any of these links, you will leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control or are responsible for these websites or their content suitability or availability. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the services and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
- The material on this Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
- This legal notice shall be governed by English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please contact www.wadebridge-chamber.co.uk via the contact page